Carta doesn’t have a transparent pricing plan as many other SaaS do.
If you’re looking to get a better price on your Carta subscription or you’re simply intrigued by the tool’s pricing, go on reading this article.
Carta’s Prices From 5 Customers
Carta’s pricing is based on stakeholder count, cap table complexity, and the plan you select, so prices can vary a lot.
Here are a few quotes shared by Carta’s customers in Capiche:
- $2,500/year for up to 25 security holders.
- $1,000/year. Plus a $500 onboarding fee that we managed not to get charged.
- $1,500/year. Initial quote: $2,500/year.
- $100/month after negotiations.
As you can see, Carta’s price is around $2,500/year.
However, they have a free plan. This is only for companies with up to 25 stakeholders and up to $1M raised. When you graduate from this plan, you’re offered a 20% off in the first year of a paid plan.
Something you must take into account is that Carta has a history of changing prices. Here’s what some of Carta’s customers say about this in G2:
- Carta raised pricing on us by almost 10x without warning or explanation.
- Massive pricing increasing and changes versus agreed pricing.
- Terrible experience with sales and the pricing going from $99 to $3,000.
- Pricing is very opaque.