FullStory doesn’t have transparent pricing plan as most SaaS do.
If you’re looking to get a better price on your FullStory subscription or you’re simply intrigued by the tool’s pricing, go on reading this article.
FullStory Prices From 9 Customers
- $499/mo for 350k session and 2 months recording retention.
- $750/mo for 200k sessions/mo, 4 months of data history, and 21 seats.
- $299/month for 25k sessions and 1 month of data history.
- $247/month for 75k sessions/mo and 2 months of data history.
- $1,000/month (billed annually) for 100,000 sessions.
- $1920/year on the Startup Program.
- $1,000/year under their Startup Program after a couple of emails.
- Free for 12 months via Twilio Segment Startup Program (20 seats, 1,000 sessions, and a month of data retention)
- Initial quote: $850/month. Quote after begging and pleading: $500/month.
Here is what some of FullStory’s customers say about their pricing in G2:
- They put a lot of pressure on upgrading to a more expensive plan. The pricing isn't transparent and extremely difficult to plan for.
- It is expensive and the price increases if you want more recordings of sessions.
- It can be cost-prohibitive to some depending on budget, but not overpriced for what you are getting and the support they offer.
- They want you to switch to annual contracts. This shows their priority is larger enterprise contracts and not startups.
- We are on a grandfathered plan, and despite our best effort to try to pay them more, they don’t let us. Our only option is to triple our cost even though we are only barely over our # of sessions each month.
- It turns out to be really expensive for startups, going as high as your monthly AWS costs.
And here’s what FullStory’s team replied to the concerns regarding the pricing of one of their customers: “We recognize that as your business grows, so do your sessions. Our pricing scales based on the added value users see from our platform (most businesses see a 10X ROI on taking action based on the insights provided in the offering).”