The Failory Podcast
April 11, 2020
17 Years of Online Ventures, with Matt Giovanisci of Swim University
Founder of Spruce & Swim University
This episode is sponsored by ReferralHero, the all-in-one platform to design and run flexible referral programs. If you sign up today you get 20% OFF with the code “FAILORY20”.
- How Swim University came to be
- Why Matt knew he wanted to be a Founder
- Matt chats about Spruce
- Matt’s feelings about failure
- "Pumpin’ Out the Jams"
- Quality vs Quantity
- What Matt would say to his past self
Links & Resources
- Swim University - The ultimate guide to pool and hot tub care.
- Money Labs Podcast - Matt Giovanisci has brutally honest conversations with friends about business and what it takes to make money online.
- Brew Cabin - Brew Cabin creates easy-to-follow guides to help you get started and get better at crafting beer at home.
- Spruce Metrics - Spruce takes your website traffic, email subscribers, and revenue sources for your business and puts it all in one place to view all your data.
- Matt's 12,000-word journal about Spruce
- A timeline of Matt's journey
- Matt’s Twitter
- Matt’s Instagram