Shutting Down a $80k/mo Dev Company and Building a Chess Tool, with David Kramaley of Chessable
A4E (Accountants for Entrepreneurs) provides remote accounting solutions for US service-based and SaaS businesses. They free owners from the boring accounting work and can help you launch your business as well. All for a simple, fixed price and a 30 day money-back guarantee. Receive 25% off your first year by signing up today at A4E using promo code "FAILORY25".
- What led David into creating startups
- Video game review site
- Scaling, revenue, and challenges
- The early days of Chessable
- What advice would David give to his past self
Links & Resources
- Chessable - Science-backed chess learning tools online, chess training, and chess opening repertoires from chess masters and amateurs alike.
- Sharkius Games - Sharkius Games creates games designed for friends to play together on social and mobile platforms.
- Sharkius Interview - David came to Failory some years ago to share the whole story behind his failed startup, Sharkius.
- David’s Linkedin
- David’s Twitter