Being Forced to Shut Down a +$1M/year Food Startup, with Steve Long of The Travel Brief
This episode is sponsored by Acadium, a tool that connects startups & entrepreneurs with marketing students for a 3-month internship. It costs $299/3 months, though they are offering a $50 discount for Failory users. Here's an article we've written about our experience using the tool.
- Steve’s path to a startup.
- Chowdy; a food startup.
- Dragon’s Den opportunity.
- The 9-weeks turn around.
- Steve’s passion project; The Travel Brief.
- What advice would Steve give to his past self.
Links & Resources
- The Travel Brief - Making it possible for travelers to explore every part of the world as easily as their own cities. Practically sharing travel tips and guides.
- Chowdy - A meal subscription program for working professionals.
- Captive Rooms - An escape room attraction. Working together, teams must race against the clock to find clues, solve puzzles, and overcome challenges to escape a themed adventure.
- Steve’s Linkedin
- The Travel Brief Twitter