Becoming a Startup and No Code Expert, with Bram Kanstein of No Code MVP
This episode is sponsored by Acadium, a tool that connects startups & entrepreneurs with marketing students for a 3-month internship. It costs $299/3 months, though they are offering a $50 discount for Failory users. Here's an article we've written about our experience using the tool.
- Bram talks about his past project, “E-Ticket Transfer”.
- The beginning of Startup Stash.
- The three Elements; Time, Money and Motivation.
- How No-Code MVP came to be.
- Bram’s thoughts on the future for no-code.
Links & Resources
- No Code MVP - Bram's online education program that teaches people and teams the mindset, process and tools to rapidly build and validate new startup ideas - all without writing or learning a single line of code.
- Failory's Review on the No Code MVP course
- Startup Stash - a curated directory of resources and tools for startups.
- Bram’s Twitter
- Bram’s Linkedin