This episode is sponsored by Acadium, a tool that connects startups & entrepreneurs with marketing students for a 3-month internship. It costs $299/3 months, though they are offering a $50 discount for Failory users. Here's an article we've written about our experience using the tool.
- Pat goes over his timeline on how he got into Tech.
- Switching from industry to startup.
- Delite; the challenges that ultimately lead it to fail.
- The beginnings of Starter Story.
- Quitting his full-time job.
- Being vulnerable with publicity.
- What would Pat say to his past self.
Links & Resources
- Pat’s Twitter
- 24 Hour Startup Challenge - Livestream event where over 200 founders launched a project in 24 hours.
- Deloitte - Providing audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients.
- Anaplan - Anaplan gives you unprecedented line-of-sight across your business, to orchestrate operational execution based on financial priorities.
- Y Combinator - A new model for funding early-stage startups.
- Delite - Pat shared the details behind Delite failure on a written interview on Failory.
- Starter Story - Pat's site where he interviews successful entrepreneurs.
- Starter Story /open - Pat shares Starter Story's numbers transparently.
- Pigeon for Gmail - Turning your Gmail into your full business hub.