The Failory Podcast
April 27, 2020
How +3 failures led to a $150k/month SaaS, with Bernard Huang of Clearscope
Founder of Mosec, Food by People & Clearscope
This episode is sponsored by ReferralHero, the all-in-one platform to design and run flexible referral programs. If you sign up today you get 20% OFF with the code “FAILORY20”.
- Bernard Huang breaks down his timeline with failed projects.
- Bernard shares his story on taking over a foreclosed Dickey’s Barbeque Pit.
- “Least Common Denominator Syndrome”.
- What made Bernard want to be a Founder.
- What ultimately led to the shut down of Mosec.
- Four reasons a technology startup would come to exist.
- Bernard Huang chats about Silicon Valley.
- Bernard’s thoughts on Product Market Fit.
- Food, Gaming, SEO.
- Advice Bernard would give to his past self.
Links & Resources
- Clearscope - Advanced optimization platform that helps you produce relevant, high-quality content that attracts more search traffic.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - Family-owned American barbecue restaurant chain based in Dallas, Texas.
- Mosec, Mobile Secretary - Mosec Mobile Secretary is an Android-only mobile app that helps users organize business meetings and communication.
- Food By People - Buy and sell baked goods online.
- Mushi Labs - An independent SEO consultancy where stakeholders do 100% of the work.
- 42Floors - A commercial Real Estate Search Engine helping you search a comprehensive database of listings, allowing you to inquire directly with listings agents about available space.
- Game Runners - A coaching service helping players stay ahead of the curve by picking up the best new strategies fastest.
- Bernard’s Twitter