The Failory Podcast
May 4, 2020
Growing a B2B Marketplace to $40M/year, with Terence Tam of Reflow Hub
Founder of Ross & Zane and Reflow Hub
This episode is sponsored by ReferralHero, the all-in-one platform to design and run flexible referral programs. If you sign up today you get 20% OFF with the code “FAILORY20”.
- Terence shares a bit about his journey before Reflow Hub.
- A minimal viable product in the food delivery space.
- Deciding to shut down Ross & Zane.
- Challenges and victories Reflow Hub faces.
- What would Terence say to his past self.
Links & Resources
- Reflow Hub - A managed marketplace that facilitates mobile device returns, buyback & trade-ins and insurance claims from their vendor partners across various international markets.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. - One of the oldest leading global financial services firms.
- Ross & Zane - A forever changing menu that does lunch deliveries Monday to Friday on a subscription basis.
- Meredo - Providing upstream inventory management solutions to firms engaged in the supply or holding of consumer electronics.
- Terence’s Twitter