From 50k Users in 6 Weeks to Shutting Down, with Ryan Hickman
This episode is sponsored by ReferralHero, the all-in-one platform to design and run flexible referral programs. If you sign up today you get 20% OFF with the code “FAILORY20”.
- Ryan shares about his journey toward creating MeVee and why he considers it a failure
- Ryan’s journey in gaining experience and expertise in being a live stream producer
- The creation of MeVee
- The moment things shifted and momentum grew for live video
- Finding a way to automate MeVee to make it as profitable as possible before shutting down
- Ryan shares the story on how Epic AI was born
- Ryan gives some advice on how to properly frame your startup
Links & Resources
- Epic AI - Providing education and tools to help startups through the entire founder's journey
- Article on MeVee's growth and shut down
- Ryan’s Twitter
- Ryan’s Linkedin
To make the story of MeVee even more interesting; lately, there has been a new demand to bring back the product! So it looks like Ryan will be bringing back MeVee after all! Stay tuned for a comeback!